Our units are fully assembled to your exact specifications in the factory in the Midlands. You can select any worktop to complement your choice of units whether it be Granite, Silstone, Corian, Hi-Macs, Wood or Laminate we can supply them all at very competitive prices.
Our fully assembled carcasses couldn’t be easier to fit, they include the doors, leg sockets and any pull out accessories. Even the drawers are fitted. All you or your fitter need to do is push on the adjustable section of the legs, level and fix the units together and then drill the holes for the handles of your choice, it really couldn’t be easier.
The units are made to order and will be delivered to you free usually within 3 weeks on an agreed day anywhere in mainland UK.
As the door are not pre drilled or marked for a specific handle you can chose any handle for any kitchen, except the handleless range
There are 1,000’s of handles available so we have picked a selection as standard Time Kitchens handle options. However as the doors are not drilled any handle from any manufacturer will be suitable
- Fully assembled including doors, drawers, drawer fronts, wirework and leg sockets
- Made to order to your specific requirements
- 19mm High Density MFC in 16 colour options
- Glue and dowel construction
- Robust Thermoplast ABS edging
- Cross rail top support on all base units
- 8mm colour co-ordinated back panels
- Handed carcass units without unsightly drillings
- Aluminium drip tray and removable back to all sink base units, except drawers
- Adjustable middle shelves edged all round
- Stainless steel shelf support pegs
- Blum 500mm deep drawers complete with steel backs, Blumotion self closing and full extension runners
- 110 deg clip on Blum hinges with integrated soft close mechanism
- Integrated door buffers
- Quality internal wirework fittings with soft close
- 150mm adjustable legs with 5th leg on double units
- Base and tall service gap of 47mm
- Wall unit service gap 17mm
US and You
Time Kitchens has just celebrated its 5th birthday and thanks to all of the positive recommendations we receive have gone from strength to strength. We now have an expansive showroom with many varied displays showcasing our kitchens, worktops, clever storage solutions, appliances, sinks and taps.
Our experienced team will guide you through the process to the level you require individually. Some of you will have planned a kitchen before, whilst others won’t be quite sure where to start. We’re here to help. Our aim is you get the best possible layout and design for your available budget.